Full list available below
This is the complete list of features for conference websites by Miramedia
Currently there is only one package which includes all of the following
Search Engine Optimisation
- Editable Title, description and keywords.
- Editable Tracking code area e.g. for google analytics code.
- All sites are SEO friendly and have been designed to draw the largest amount of traffic to your website
- Full page editing capabilities with common rich text editing capabilities.
- HTML editing optional
- Content can be loaded straight from Word or other document types.
- Speakers, sponsors and forms can be placed within the page content.
- Seminar List can be assigned to a single page.
- Tables are not supported.
- Page templates
- A full width page template can be used for wider content (this removes the sidebar)
- A page with an alternate sidebar can be set.
Navigation uses a powerful menu editor:
- Top level navigation: 6 – 10 links (dependent on characters used for each link)
- Sub-Navigation: Unlimited
- Sidebar: Unlimited
- Footer: Unlimited
- Can load custom image.
- Generic headers available.
- Text in header editable
- Fixed width (840px) up to 1000 pixel height
- Image upload tool available. Supports all types of background image.
- Site Colours: The following colours can be amended
- Navigation Text
- Link Highlight
- Sidebar Links
- Sidebar Link Text
- Header Text
- Font Colour
- Advanced options
- heading 1
- heading 2
- heading 3
- heading 4
There is one sidebar available on all pages. Content for the sidebar is completely editable with a range of widgets to add. The following widgets can be added to a sidebar.
- Dates to diary button
- Custom Menu
- Rss Feed
- Speaker Profiles
- Sponsor Logos
- Countdown timer (counts down to event start)
- Text ( simple HTML supported for custom content )
The footer can include:
- One menu
- Custom Disclaimer text
- Option to enable/disable credit to ‘Conference Websites by Miramedia’
The following functionality has been specifically developed for conferences.
- Session Name
- Start and end date
- Image ( for sponsors )
- Session speakers linked to speaker details page
- Seminar list is ordered by session start time and date.
Speaker details page will display all seminar sessions the speaker is related to.
- First Name
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Speaker list can be ordered in several ways
- Surname A-Z
- First Name A-Z
- Custom order
- Company name
Sponsors can be fed through to a sidebar widget to display across the site. Sponsors contains the following information:
- Sponsor name
- Sponsor website
- Type of sponsor e.g. organiser, supporter.
- 25 mb file storage (more storage space available for an extra charge)
- Proudly powered by WordPress
- W3C compliant and validated code
- Form builder by Gravity forms
Desktop Browsers supported
- Firefox 5+
- Google Chrome
- Internet explorer 7, 8 , 9
Mobile Devices/systems Supported
- iPhone 3+
- Windows Phone